Our main consulting rooms are located in the St Vincent’s Clinic; level 7, suite 712, 438 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst.
St Vincent’s Clinic is located at the Oxford Street end of the St Vincent’s campus adjacent to St Vincent’s Private hospital. Parking is available beneath the clinic with access via Boundary Street or Barcom Avenue off Oxford Street.
The main Public Hospital car park is accessible from Victoria Street.
The closest train station is Kings Cross. The clinic is a 10-minute walk from the station, follow the signs to St Vincent’s Hospital down Victoria Road.
The St Vincent’s Campus is also on many bus routes.
Plan your travel: www.transportnsw.info
What to bring
- A current referral from either your GP or specialist
- All relevant films and reports: x-rays, CT scans and MRI scans
- A list of your medications and allergies
- New Patients – Completed Patient Information Sheet
- Any other material or information relating to your problem
- For workers compensation cases you must have insurer and claim details and pre-approval.
Payment is accepted by EFTPOS, debit and major credit cards and cash.
Unfortunately we do not accept AMEX.
Payment is requested at the time of consultation.